Monday, November 17, 2008

The Client Project

The client project has taught me a lot with how to successfully work with a team to complete a task. I would typically prefer to work alone because sometimes it just feels easier to not have to worry about aligning others schedules, and it's easier for me to take the responsibility rather than depend on someone else to do the work. This has probably been the biggest challenge for me--trusting other people to do the work they say they will. I'm always hesitant that they will not do their work and my grade will be compromised.

The best part of the group project has been getting to know Crina, Danni, & I'John. They are all wonderful people and I'm so glad I've gotten to know them better. This semester I have 3 of my 5 classes with Crina, so it's been good to have that relationship.

I think I've learned to be more patient with people and that will be helpful with the next group project. I've also learned that people do generally do what they say they will. This project has helped me become more confident in other people.

1 comment:

Danni D said...

Awww thanks Kit!! I really enjoyed working with you guys and getting to you all!! I usually don't like group projects either! But I feel like we all cliqued and worked really well!! I hope to have classes with you guys again!! :) If not....maybe we could just hit downtown one night!!!!(lol) :P