Sunday, October 5, 2008

Presentations

I really enjoyed the presentations. It was so neat to "see" into everyone's lives and just see things that are important or interesting to each of us. I loved Cammy's presentation on her animals. I just thought it was so cool! I mean, I got to pet a squirrel! That was just so cool. I thought Danni's was really neat too. I liked how she included music in the background of her presentation; that was very creative. I think music is a very important aspect to education. I think children need it to be well rounded and to help them with cognitive abilities. I thought Emily's presentation was really good too. It was so informative. I don't know much at all about cow showing so it was just neat to learn about it. Plus, cows are just so cute! I think one reason this presentation was so good is because cow showing is something that she really enjoys doing, and this was evident in her presentation. It made me want to go to a show!

No comments: